Our HSEQ policy and corporate values
Excerpt from our Policy documents:
- WestNet is and will remain a sound telecom partner with satisfied customers, employees and stakeholders thanks to a focus on efficient processes and methods to perform our tasks and contractual obligations in accordance with our quality goals and applicable laws.
- Our systematic HSEQ work ensures that we engage in continuous improvement.
- We strive to be a preferred business partner of high professional expertise and sound business ethics. Our quality standards apply equally to colleagues and supply chain.
- WestNet shall be a company where colleagues thrive in an open and transparent work environment that promotes exchange of ideas, skills and experience.
- We will achieve these goals by virtue of open managerial involvement, implementation of systematic internal quality control measures, assessment of risk, and measures to continuously identify and mitigate health hazards and environmental risks.
- We espouse a “zero philosophy” in terms of injuries and accidents.
- WestNet commits to mitigating the negative impacts on the external environment due to our activities through sustainable resource use and prevention of pollution.
- We undertake to abide by all internal and legal requirements.
- Our stated policy is to safeguard data so that it does not fall into the hands of unauthorised persons, and to ensure that all data is handled in accordance with legal requirements and internal guidelines. We are committed to continuous improvement.
Questions about the above can be directed to WestNet on email firstname.lastname@example.org